Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Dark Continent

Hm. Africa has been on my mind a lot lately. (Heh, probably because I am reading a book about a women who lives in Africa right now.) It is absolutely the most captivating of the seven continents. It is so different. It is so unique. The land there is so versitile. The culture and customs, the wildlife, the landscapes, the weather - there is just no place on Earth quite like it. Take a look for yourself...




The Land










The Animals






(Have you any idea how hard it is to pick only five African animals?????


To see more checkout the slideshow in my sidebar)





The People and Places












The Weather


You know what they always say - If you don't like the weather in Africa wait 20 minutes and it'll change.






Is Africa not absolutely wild and enchanting? It is, without a doubt, the most facinating place in the world. I hope to see it all for myself one day.
What is your favorite continent/country?



Until next time,


Juliana.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty neat!
    I love the picture of the Giraff and the sky skrapers!
    I don't know what my favorite is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I really like the new top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome post!
    I love the animals!
    I like the Sand dunes.
    I have no Earthly Idea!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    I love the giraffe and the sky skraper picture too! And I also love the lightning pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are pretty! <3
    I love you header picture! =)
    I'm not sure what my favorite continent/country is, because I've only been to one other country.
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO GO SO BAD!!!!!! I am going to go some day.
    Oh I loved the last picture! It was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post!! Beautiful pics. Hey, pray for the Bell family...our friends who are missionaries in Africa. We all need to go some day! Hmmm...don't know my fav continent...too hard.

    ReplyDelete