Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fair 2010


Hola Amigos!

My favorite time of year has come and gone: The Brazoria County Fair. Really. Its the greatest time of year. I wait all year long for those GREAT ten days! Here are some pictures and captions to sum up my experience.



The Gang: Delaney, Sierra, Me, Angelica, Justin (aka Joe), Olivia, and Mackenzie


Mackenzie and I watching a heifer show




Getting the steers ready for the show!



Kyle grooming..



Adam grooming..




Sierra showing her steer
(Sierra won her class!)


Mackenzie showing her steer


And the steer auction begins!





Bubba spotting at the auction



Bubba again


Kyle spotting..



Kyle again.




Kaitlyn selling her cake at the auction. It sold for $700!!!




This is a sign that the people in the Sales Office posted on the sales building. Suzanne ran into it with her golf cart! Haha



What can I say? I love the fair!


Until next time,

Juliana.

6 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! Can't wait for next year.
    Hey, you stole my picture of Kyle and of Peaches. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a good time!
    That sign is too funny! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Kyle yelling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Fun fun fun!
    Great post!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our fair is not as big as the one down there.
    I wish I had $700!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete