Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So. The Holidays are over and its time to start cleaning out the Christmas clutter and get back on the ball. Its almost the new year - 2011. Its kinda scary. It really seems like 2010 just started. But when I think about it I'm glad its over. I think 2010 was my first ever bad year. I say that. But it also had a lot of great things about it. In fact, it had many great things in it. I plan to do a post about the highlights of 2010. My family was very blessed this year. God is good. But why is it that the bad always seems to stand out over the good? I'm sure it doesn't have to be that way. Lots of people see the good in everything - even the bad things. I guess I'm just one of those people who see the glass half empty. Perhaps I should make a resolution to be more optimistic this year.

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions one of my main resolutions for 2011 is to get a huge chunk of school out of the way. Done. And I have to start in January. It will get done. I'm gonna start that studyin'. I'm going to make a plan. I'm going to gather my materials. I'm gonna lock myself in the bedroom. I'm going to get through college.

Another resolution is to continue my no-sugar-diet. I can make it a whole nother year. All though. I am considering also cutting out even unprocessed sugar. I've made cookies and brownies and things using natural sugar but I think I might quit eating those too and only eat things sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Not sure yet. To add to this health resolution I'm also considering starting to eat only whole wheat pastas and breads. I already only eat whole wheat bread but I think I might add pasta to the picture. The only reason I don't want to do that is because if your eating at a friend's or at a restaurant it would be hard to get whole wheat pasta. So. That one is still under consideration.

I'm sure I will think of more but that's all for now.

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Good for you on sticking to your no sugar diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Awesome! I might post mine on my blog bt I'm gonna wait untill new years eve.

    love the idea how stopping the cookies and stuff. I have been thinking about that myself.
    Also love the whole wheat breads and pasta.
    Just order salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Idea.
    I will probable cut down this year!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete