Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Well, well. What do you know. Its Christmas time. Our house is already warm with fires, lit up with lights, and loud with Christmas music. And tree shopping and trimming is right around the corner.

I do believe this is the first time we have ever decorated for Christmas so early in December. We usually don't get into the spirit of things until two weeks before the big day. But I'm glad we decided to get ready early. See. I'm usually the Ebenezer Scrooge of our house. I have never once looked forward to Christmas time. I was always repulsed at the thought of happy jolly people, singing carolers, you know - just that Christmas spirit. Humbug was my word.

But this year is different. I'm actually really excited about Christmas. I can't wait to get our tree and decorate it. I love it when the Christmas music plays. And I've been drinking hot chocolate like crazy (Sugarfree, of course. Thanks Sarah!).

I also have this idea. I actually don't know who's idea it was. But we had the idea last year and nver got around to doing it. I want to have "The 12 Days of Christmas". I want to do something special and super Christmas-y every day for the the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I don't know exactly what to do each day. I'd love suggestions. Comment and list as many as you can think of. What would you do each of the 12 days?

Well, I can hear The Santa Clause playing on the TV in the other room. So I'm off for family Christmas time.

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments: