Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, March 16, 2012

IMPORT!

Hello All, old and new,

For the last couple of years I've been blogging over at www.i-can-face-tomorrow.blogspot.com. Of all the blogs I've started before it was my favorite and most posted on. I do still love it but I felt it needed a new look or something. It needed change. I tried new backgrounds, headers, colors, etc but that didn't work. So I decided to import all of the posts from that blog to this new blog. All the same posts and things I loved from the other one but it feels clean and fresh - a nice place to start. So if your and old time reader don't feel lost. Its all still here. If your a new reader jump right in! I'd love to have ya follow me.

God bless you all.

Until next time,
Juliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment