Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My New Blog.

Dear Friends,

I've decided to add another blog to my semi-long list of blogs. I believe this one makes number four. My other blogs have all had specific purposes. I have one for my class (www.heartsathomeclass.blogspot.com) one for my bible studies (www.thecharacterofchrist.blogspot.com) and one that I haven't worked much on but is for my recipes and cooking adventures (www.la-creme-de-la-creme.blogspot.com).

I want this blog to be for everyday posting, thoughts, and adventures.
I hope you all enjoy reading AND posting. =)

Until next time,
Juliana!

3 comments:

  1. I Love you background!!!
    What's the big five?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I love the look! It's soooo pretty! I can't WAIT to read more. Want a button for sharing?

    ReplyDelete