Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Strange Past Two Days.

For the past two days I've been sick with a cold. I've had a bad headache and an awful sore throat. Jeremy's got the same thing.

I started feeling bad Sunday night. But instead of being a smart kid and going to sleep early I decided to stay up all night. I was emailing my dearest friend, Mariah, back and forth all night long. Heh, its great to have friends that are also night owls. I ended up going to sleep around 3:00ish.

I woke up around 6:00 Monday morning and felt just awful. So I went back to sleep. I woke up again around 9:30 and still felt miserable. So again, I went back to sleep. This time I slept until 12:30. The girls woke me up and told me I had to get ready to go to piano.

"Go to piano?!?" I said. Miserably I rolled over and slept for another ten minutes. Mom eventually came in the room and said I needed to get up and get ready to go. I begged her to let me stay home but she said I needed to go since I had missed piano last week.

I had about 30 minutes to get ready. And being that I am a girl 30 minutes obviously isn't enough time to get ready to go somewhere. I ended having to go with puffy hair and a minimal amount of make-up.

I wanted to sleep on the way there but this was Payton's first time to drive to Brazoria so I had to stay up and make sure he got there safe and sound. He did.

So I had my piano lesson. Half way through my lesson I started feeling really lousy and it really effected my playing. Brad was sitting next to me telling me what each note was and I still couldn't play the song. But it eventually ended I was able to go home.

As soon as I did get home(around 5:00)I headed for my bed. I fell asleep and ended up sleeping until 7:00ish. I don't remember how I woke up but when I did I was still exhausted! But I knew if I slept any longer there is no way I would really be able to sleep all night.

So I signed into my email around midnight hoping I had an email from Mariah. And of course, I did. =) So I replied. And then she replied. So I wrote back again. And again. We ended up emailing back and forth until 4:45 that Tuesday morning!

Finally I went to bed. Again, I woke up around 6:00 in the morning and felt just awful. My throat hurt so bad. So what did I do? Went back to bed. I woke up again around 9:00 but still didn't feel good. So I went back to bed. I woke up again around 10:00 but this time I had to get up. I had 11 strangers in my house! Okay, they weren't strangers. It was the high school BLAST class.

I got up and did a little work on some of my Thursday classes. I felt a little better but not much better. After the class was over (2:30) I decided to go and lay back down. Heh, I ended up sleeping until 6:00pm! Seeing that it is now 7:00 I've only been up for an hour.

Heh, it will be another long night emailing for me. There is no way I'm gonna be able to fall asleep when I'm supposed to.

I hope you all get a goodnight sleep. When you all are cozy in your beds think of me wide awake not being able to sleep.

Oh, and by the way, my head and throat still hurt. And no, Shelby, I still refuse to take ACV!!!

Until next time,
Juliana.

3 comments:

  1. *giggle*

    How'd ya know I was gonna suggest THAT???

    That sleeping schedule would kill me. You know I love to stay up late, but I don't think I could stand sleeping in the day.

    Of course, you have an excuse as you are sick.

    But then again, we both know of something that would just make it all go awaaaaay...!

    ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still sick??
    I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. yeah
    i have to live with the sick girl. lol jk.
    Sweet blog.

    peace
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete