Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

20 Things I Love for the month of June!

1. Dolphins
2. Ritz Crackers
3. Air Conditioning
4. The Beach
5. T-shirts
6. Shelby
7. Clinique
8. Food Network
9. Spa parties
10.Jone's Soda (even though I can't drink it)
11.Grand Pianos
12.Other people's blogs
13.Watermelons
14.Scentsy
15.Man vs. Wild
16.Glass bottles
17.Blue Jean Shorts
18.Water slides
19.Big bags
20.Summer time!

Until next time,
Juliana.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I love glass bottles!!!
    I just picked one at random! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading you lists of your favorite things! :-)
    I love grand pianos!!

    ReplyDelete