Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tagged!



I have been tagged by Sarah at snballet.blogspot.com with the Kreativ Blogger award! Now I've been told if I accept this award I have to write seven interesting things about myself. So here it goes..

1. I volunteer at a dolphin research center

2. I'm fixing to take a course to get my DL!

3. My mother is my favorite person

4. I love to shop at Maurices, Buckle, and Charlotte Ruse

5. If I could I would move to Africa

6. My fairytale wedding would be on the beach

7. My three favorite colors are blue, brown, and grey (and orange gets and honorable mention ;)

I now tag Lady Lrae at www.26000days.blogspot.com and Angelica at www.my-life-on-the-web95.blogspot.com

Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments: