Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's SUMMER time!

Hello All,

The summer is here! And I'm excited!

I found a picture to sum up my summer plans. I thought you all would like to see it.



I have officially decided to become a beach bum. There's nothing I'd rather do than lie around on the beach ALL day long and soak up sun! What could possibly sound better than that?

But in order to make beach bumming work I have found that you have to have the following items to make the best of your bumming.

Item number one is most definitely a...


Item number two (don't call me crazy but I LOVE the way it smells) is...


Item number three would have to be (for laying in the sun, not drying off)...



Now go and enjoy your beachy summer and don't forget to bring the items on my check list!

Until next time,
Juliana!

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget to bring a knife to cut the water melon!
    The first picture is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete