Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, May 7, 2010

My New Button!

Hello all,

Please notice the new button in the top right-hand corner of my blog. My dearest friend, Shelby, made it for me. Please help me share my blog with others by posting my button on your own blog. Here's how to..

Right click the button and save it to your computer. Then "add a gadget" to your blog. Choose the "picture" gadget. I think you can figure out the rest from there.

Thanks to Shelby for all of her help!

Until next time,
Juliana.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, cool!
    I did it!
    I want to know how she made it! =)
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susannah, you have a blog?! I want to read!

    Love you Juliana! When you get tired of it, let me know, and I'll make you a new one! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello? Juliana??? =/
    Please post!!! =)))
    ... Soooooooooon! =P
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete