Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow!

Your only a day way!!!!!!

Well folks, tomorrow is my last day of H.I.S for the spring semester. I am over joyed at the thought of having a whole summer without having to plan classes and teach. Its an amazing feeling to know your ALMOST done.

However, there is a flip side to classes being over. I am going to miss so many of my students so much! I AM teaching again next semester but I know some of my students won't be returning in the fall. =( *sniff*

So, here is a glance at how I am ending each of my classes.

Earth Science - Ha ha, what else would I teach but "Save the Planet"? We are having a Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle class this week! =)

Geography - Well, we've already learned about each continent and all their countires so this week we are just going to play geography games. Fun.

FIAR ART - We are making Mother's Day cards. Goodness, Mother's Day is just around the corner!!!!!

Hearts at Home - This week is the wrapping up of the whole two semesters of H@H. I'm sad this class will be ending. We will be reading a chapter of "Women in the Bible" and discussing what they learned from it.

Well, that's about all for this post, folks. I gotta get some sleep so I can be a happy peppy teacher TOMORROW.

Until next time,
Juliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment