Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

20 Things I Love for the month of May!

1. God
2. Banjos
3. Old fashioned shirts
4. My Horse
5. Weddings
6. Great hair
7. Big earrings
8. Road trips
9. The Office
10. My mother <3
11. Coffee
12. Converse with dress suits
13. Mariah
14. The Ocean
15. Wildlife
16. Red barns
17. Camp fires
18. Shiny military shoes
19. Africa
20. Bubba

Until next time,
Juliana.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm about to cry! I'm on your list?! That is so sweet! I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL!!! =(
    Well I'm not on your list! >=(
    lol! =D
    I "love" a lot of those things too!!!
    Most of those things anyway!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not even on there!!!!! HOW RUDE! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggles*

    I love you Juliana! Your list is so... YOU! People - this is why I love my Juliana.

    <3

    ReplyDelete