Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've been tagged!


Actually, I was tagged quite some time ago by my sis Alex (alexs-corner.blogspot.com) and have just now had the chance to answer all these questions. Hope you enjoy!



What songs have you been listening to lately?
Eh, just the songs that play over and over on my blog.

What is the best book you have read recently?
The Princess by Lori Wick

Do You sing alot?
Not seriously but yeah...

Sweet or Salty?
Sweet although I can't have sugar...

What is your favorite hobby?
Riding horses.

What books have you read atleast 3 times?
Farenheit 451

What sites do you usually visit when you get on the iternet?
Other blogs, my email, and TMMSN


What was the last thing you bought?
No clue.

What fictional character are you most like?
Uhh...no idea.

Favorite earliest meories?
Doing Konos with Mom.

What do you do to chage your mood?
Eh, I don't usually try to change my mood. I guess I just fake changing my mood...

What was the last meal you ate?
A chicken cassarole with green beans.

Would you like to learn another language?
I have always wanted to learn German.

5 things you can't live without?

•My God
•My Fam
•My Neighbors
•My Horse
•My Beach

What is something you say right now?
....??

What are you looking forward to?
When I can walk again!!!
Getting my hair cut!
Going back to TMMSN!

I guess I will tag Jordan at Redfox8.blogspot.com and Angelica at my-life-on-the-web95.blogspot.com

Until next time,
Juliana.

7 comments: