Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Infectious Beauty

Hello All,

I came across the coolest thing on planetgreen.discovry.com today. An artist named Luke Jerram, with the help of a virologist, has modled viruses out of glass. He calls his work "Infectious Beauty". Here are some pictures of his work.

HIV



Smallpox




Swine Flu


E. Coli


Jerram cleaning his models


Until next time,
Juliana.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. It sounds weird to say but those are really prety.
    I like the HIV one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So strangely and frighteningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really understand it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. too weird...but really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are pretty!
    Just my looking at them you wouldn't think that they would ever... well whatever they do to you! =P
    Oh, too, too, pretty!
    I like the HIV one too!
    It's my favorite! =)
    I bet those were hard to handle and make! =o
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thay are cool!
    I like the first one.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete