Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grateful!

Hello again,

I have such great family and friends and I want to post a thank you to you all(especially to my family).

Mom and the sibs have been working like crazy to keep me comfortable and pain free for the past five days (and they got another five to go!). I've been completely taken care of both day and night. I'm sure they are all so tired but they continue to work hard to keep me comfortable. They have all had to pick up my share of the work around the house as well. Heh, I kind of like being waited on hand and foot. I think I'll injure myself more often.

My friends have also been wonderful. Shelby, McC and Jasco came over the other day to visit me. They brought me coffee and chocolate and a huge stack of books to keep me busy. They visited for a while. I was so happy to see them!

Today I got a get well card from the Bornes in the mail. It was so sweet. Each of the kids (even Melody!) signed the card and wished me well.

I also got a get well card from my cousin, Susannah. The rest of her fam sent me a couple of cooking magazines to look at.

Beka and Ms. Joanne came over this evening and brought me a get well present. I got two bags of Teavana tea and a beautiful tea cup with red and yellow flowers on it. It was good to see Bek again. We hardly ever get to visit these days.

Many other friends have also emailed with prayers and quick recoveries.

And of course, I am ever so grateful to God. He has blessed me with such friends and family. He has also kept my foot safe and clear of infection. Though I may not see the good in an injured foot He has a reason for all things and I will praise Him for all things.

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments: