Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Poem

Once I read a book that quoted this poem. I love it and thought I would share it.

The Precious Bible

Though the cover is worn and the pages are torn
Though places bear traces of tears
Yet more precious than gold is this book worn and old
That can shatter and scatter my fears

When I prayerfully look in this precious old book
Many pleasures and treasures I see
Many tokens of love from my father above
Who is nearest and dearest to me

This book's been my guide tis a friend by my side
It will lighten and brighten my way
And each promise I find soothes and gladdens my mind
As I read it and heed each day

Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments: