Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Rest of My Story So Far...

When I got home my knight in shinning armor part two (Bubba) was there picking up Kash. He helped me inside and got me onto the couch. After scolding me for several minutes about not wearing my shoes he helped me to get comfortable on the couch and propped my foot up. Then Suzanne came by and visited for a few minutes.

After a little while they left. And then the kids had to leave for the weekend.
I layed on the couch for hours. That pain killer the Doc gave me had worn off and my foot was screaming. I moaned and cried myself to sleep. Mom went into to town to pick up my meds from Wal-Greens. I woke up before she got home and was in tears from the pain in my foot.

She finally got home and I took the meds and fell back asleep. I slept for hours. When I woke back up I ate a salad and watched a movie. Then I watched another movie. Then I watched some TV. Then I finally fell asleep for the night. I woke up the next morning at 9:00. Mom was leaving to take Payton to work. After they left I fell back asleep. The next thing I knew I was waking up to Nolan getting home from work. It was three in the afternoon! I couldn't believe I had slept that long. Olivia made me some pizza and we watched another movies.

Mom decided to unwrap my foot so she could doctor it. Here is a picture...



and another...



So for the past two and a half days I have been confined to the couch and have done nothing but slept, watched movies, and played a game of Clue. I can only get off the couch to go to the bathroom or take a shower. I get my stitches out in seven days.



Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments:

  1. Your pain is my pain. =)
    Just thinking about it makes me hurt! =P
    I hope you get better soon!
    I'll be praying for you!
    Love you! <3
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. your still on the sofa right now watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete