Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Fashion of the Early 1900s

I watched a movie tonight that was set during the time of WWI. Olivia said I should do a post about the fashion of the time. Maybe I'll do a fashion series. Enjoy.

The Ladies' Fashion








The Ladies' Hairstyles






The Ladies' Hats











The Men's Fashion









The Proudest Fashion of the Time...






Until next time,
Juliana.

6 comments:

  1. Oh they are beautiful!!
    What did y'all watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old fashion dresses!<3
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last three the best!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! They arm out fits are the best. lol.
    I like the second ladies hair style.
    That one hat looks like a sack! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant. Especially the men!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete