Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mary Engelbreit

One of my favorite artists, in fact, favorite persons of all time would have to Mary Engelbreit. Her artwork is so unique and so fun. You can see one of her pictures from a mile away and know right away she drew it. I can't see one of her pictures or hear one of her quotes without smiling. Here is some of her work. Enjoy...

















“If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.”

“Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles...it empties today of it's strength. ”

“Walk towards the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you.”

“Friendship needs no reason!”

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE M.E.!!!!
    That's the way she always signs her artwork!
    I love that too!
    I have the second quote on my blog!
    Hmm if you don't mind I might do a copy post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE her artwork!!!
    She has her own style, with flowers, polka-dots and cherries! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love, love her!
    I love her quotes and I especially love her artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, her art is very fun!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete