Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn has Arrived

This afternoon my sister found an acorn - a perfectly shaped little acorn. Fall is here. (Not to mention it is cool and windy out. And the leaves are falling off the trees.)




Autumn is my favorite season. What's not to like about it? Its breezy. Still slightly warm (in Texas, anyway) but just cool enough to wear a jacket. The colors are beautiful - yellow and red trees, golden hay, and orange pumpkins. The smells are delicious and warm. The decorations are cute, and the seasonal food is wonderful.

What can I say? Autumn is amazing.


"Fall, leaves, fall"

by Emily Bronte

"Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree."


Until next time,

Juliana

4 comments:

  1. What a cute poem!
    I like it!
    I don't usually like poems.
    Autumn is probably my second favorite season, but it just can't take the place of winter! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that post!
    It has Autumn, a Poem, and a really pretty picture!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog change!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the header picture!!!
    I love the one in your post too!
    Autumn is my favorite season in Texas, but Winter is my favorite in Colorado!!!
    I just love snow... I miss it =(
    But autumn is SO pretty with all the beautiful leaves and the pumpkin smell and the thanksgiving decor!

    ReplyDelete