Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things. . .

I was tagged by my cousin Sarah to do a post on 20 things I like or love. Heh. That's a lot of things to come up with but I'll give it my best shot!




1. Seeing leaves fall for the first time of the year. . .


2. Curls . . .



3. The sound a horse's hooves makes when it runs. . .




4. Baskets. . .



5. Going (but never buying!) to gift shops. . .



6. Wallpapering. . .



7. Funny Mustaches. . .



8. Names that start with the letter "C". . .





9. High-waisted shorts. . .



10. Going to the beach when its gray and windy. . .



11. Going to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo every year. . .






12. Jim and Pam. . . .




13. Ships on open water. . .




14. Colorful boots (whether they be rubber or real). . .




15. Sky Writing. . .




16. Hot air balloons. . .




17. Really big hand bags. . .



18. Eating burnt marshmallows. . .

19. Blueberries. . .

20. Good Music. . .


Ok, so that was easier than I thought it would be. In fact, I had a billion more things I wanted to add! Thanks Sarah, that was fun. Now I tag Angelica at www.my-life-on-the-web95.blogspot.com.


Until next time,


Juliana.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, cool! :P

    p.s. have you looked at my blog? briahna-burnett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun!
    I did too!
    I always have fun writing my favorite things down!
    I have never seen sky writing!
    Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most those things!:)
    I love, especially ships!
    Fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Random things!
    I love the Funny Mustache picture!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete