Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January always gives me the feel of a fresh start. A good, clean, exciting year ahead of me. A time to set new goals and make new plans. Never knowing what is in store. Its a time to reflect on the year past. The good things and the bad. I hope this year is full of good times and joyful days. New adventures and life changing journeys. But I want every moment of it to fulfil God's will for me. In all that I do this year may it bring Him honor and glory. Let all that I do be done unto Him.

May you all have a blessed and beautiful new year.
Come on 2012.

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a blessed new year too!
    It has been a nice new year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) new year!!!
    I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty picture!
    I can't wait to see what lies ahead in 2012!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete