Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Picture of the Week

Too Cute!

The other day while shopping I wandered into a little store called Francesca's. It was the cutest little shop. It was full of clothes and jewlery and nick knacks all with a vintage look about them. It was too cute. I spent entirely too much time in there. Check out the website sometime. The dresses are darling. I just wish they had a little more length. I found this picture on their website. http://www.francescascollections.com/home.do

Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments:

  1. Cute clothes! I wish they were my size and longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (P.S. I love your background and header picture!)

    ReplyDelete