Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all...

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never fails.." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Juliana!
    I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merry Valentine's Day from me too!
    I just heard those same verses the other day.
    I like your profile pic!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines!
    That's an adorable picture, and I love the scripture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scripture too!!! =D
    I love the pictures also!!!
    I also love you profile pictures as well!!
    Happy (late) Valentine's day!<3

    ReplyDelete