Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I have been award with the Versatile Blogger Award by Britt over at www.encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com. By the way, thanks so much, Britt.


I believe what I'm supposed to do is write seven random facts about myself and then award 15 other bloggers. Hm... I'm not sure I follow 15 other blogs but I'll pick a few I do follow.

Here are the facts ~

  1. Without a doubt I think horses are God's most amazing creation. They are my favorite animal.
  2. I don't really have a favorite color. I always say its blue but really, I can't ever decide.
  3. I wish I lived on Galveston Island.
  4. Reading is one of my favorite past times but I'm extremely picky about the books I read.
  5. Proverbs is currently my favorite book of the Bible. So.Much.Wisdom.
  6. I've dissected a whale.
  7. I can't bring myself to leave the house without make-up on. Is that bad??

I award ~

Alexandra @ www.alexs-corner.blogspot.com
Angelica @ www.my-life-on-the-web95.blogspot.com
Sarah @ www.snballet.blogspot.com
Susannah @ www.susannahicecream.blogspot.com
Jess Leigh @ www.jess-leigh-patt.blogspot.com
Jordan @ www.redfox8.blogspot.com
Julianna Danielle @ www.theperfectparfait.blogspot.com

Until next time,
Juliana.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the post Juliana!! Your blog is so inspiring! I loved the random facts about you- that is cool that you dissected a whale! Thanks again for doing the post- and for doing it so quickly!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks for awarding me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award Juliana!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete