Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday



Outside my window... Actually, I'm at a friend's house in the office and there are no windows in here.
I am thinking... About going home and getting ready for calsses tomorrow.
I am thankful for... The opportunities I have been given to help support my family.
From the learning room... No learning at this house today. =)
From the Kitchen... Nothing at the moment. But lunch was Spanish rice with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and cilantro mixed in. yum.
I am wearing... My new jean shorts (which are amazing), a maroon shirt, two silver rings (one on my ring finger the other on my thumb), silver earings, and once again, no shoes. My hair is loose and crazy.

I am creating... Nothing at the moment.  
I am going... Home is evening. There's no place like it.
I am reading... My bible. I'm finishing up I Chronicles and of course, reading my daily Psalms and Poverbs. Proverbs, by the way, has become my new favorite book of the bible. It talks so much of wisdom - my favorite new topic.  

I am hoping... To get a good nights sleep in my own bed tonight. Not that I don't like sleeping on couches at other peoples houses... ;)  
I am hearing... The air condition and two different tvs. The kids down stairs are watching the second hoodwinked movie and up here in the office the tv is playing Apollo 13. This movie Always.Makes.Me.Cry.

Around the house... The baby and Olivia are on the couch watching tv. The rest of the kids are chilling in the pool or covering the sidewalk in chalky pictures.
One of my favorite things... Really good, and spiritually encouraging blogs. Check out this one: http://www.encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/
A few plans for the rest of the week... Almost nothing! Isn't that exciting?! I have class tomorrow but as far as I know my weekend is free. =)
Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks so much for posting about my blog on yours! I just realized you posted about it! That is so sweet of you! Thank you soo much! Great post also!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you over on my blog incase you are interested in looking at it- here is the link-http://encouragementforeverydaystruggles.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks again Juliana- your blog is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the award, Britt. I'm glad your enjoying my blog. I sure enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete