Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, July 6, 2012

We Got Soaked at SeaWorld San Antonio!


My family took a vacation to SeaWorld, San Antonio this weekend. We had an amazing time. Enjoy the pictures!

At the entrance gate!!





Me feeding a dolphin at the Dolphin Cove.





One of the dolphins we fed.




The boys trying to pet a dolphin.


Sea Lions.



Look at the baby in the back!



This was a really cute sea lion/walrus/otter show we went to see.


Part of the show. Aren't otters cute?



The shark tank.





The was part of the Azul performance. Isn't that dolphin beautiful??







My first time to see a Beluga. They were amazing!






I want to ride on a whales nose...





Mom and I totally soaked after a river raft ride.

 
Nothing like riding with your hands in the air!




Jess at the water park while we rode rides.  

We went to see a really awesome water show. It mostly had water skiers but a few jet skiers and wake boarders.

They were really, really good.

They did all kinds of crazy flips.



Shamu Stadium!



It was so amazing to see Shamu!
 
The orca show was amazing. It was my first time to see a killer whale!




Doing an awesome spin.

They were just so beautiful. And huge.



Wow.

Does this even need a caption?


Dripping wet after being splashed by an orca!


Until next time,
Juliana.

7 comments:

  1. great post wish icame with you!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!
    You need to post WAY MORE PICTURES!!!!
    Can't wait to hear ALL about it! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun!!!
    Did y'all take anymore pictures?
    I'd LOVE to see them! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a look at this link. It is my Facebook album. It has a few more pics on it. I think you can view it even if you don't have a Facebook. Let me know if it doesn't work. <3

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.339093772834913.76492.100002028808745&type=3&l=ed15fafec6

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link worked!!
    So so cool!!
    I want to see way way more pictures though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so much FUN!!!!!
    I sooo want to go agai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time!
    Who took the pics?
    I would love to go back too! It is so cool!!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete