Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 Slideshow





This is a slideshow of 88 pictures of our family vacation. We hit several big cities in Texas including New Braunfels, San Antonio, and Austin. This pictures are in the best order I could get them in. They start out in New Braunfels and work their way to the end of our trip in Austin. I hope you all enjoy seeing them. <3


Until next time,
Juliana. 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Juliana!! I really enjoyed them. It looks like you had a really fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome slide show!!
    Who took the pictures?
    That ostrich does look evil!!
    If you could go back and do one thing what would it be?
    A crepe truck and a cupcake truck?!!
    That is SO awesome!!
    I want to go to a food truck now!
    Do you have any more pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was really fun!!!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete