Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thoughful Thursday



Outside my window... Pitch black.  

I am thinking... About a great deal of things including calender planning, blog ideas, and that I really need to get to bed.

I am thankful for... My Mother.

From the learning room... At this hour? Everyone else is asleep.

From the Kitchen... Refer to above question...

I am wearing... A pair of black capri warm up pants and an over sized tye dyed shirt.

I am creating... A new calender.

I am going... Hopefully to bed here in a minute.


I am reading... My bible. Nothing else is on the reading list at the moment.

I am hoping... To have a successful/productive day tomorrow.

I am hearing... The fan and a tv someone left on.

Around the house... Every one is sleeping but me and that tv. It is some what dark quite and I'm getting rather sleepy.

One of my favorite things... A nice warm bed?? ;)

A few plans for the rest of the week... Lots of college algebra and English. And the family's coming down for a few days to celebrate an 18th birthday. Hm. Wonder who that could be. Sarah.

Until next time,
Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Uh I don't think it's me!
    I certainly don't feel 18.
    How did you feel when you turned 18?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I am thankful for my beautiful, sweet, intelligent, godly daughter who is so talented, creative, hard-working, and such a blessing to this family! I love the girl you are! mom

    ReplyDelete