Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Evening's Thoughts

Are you poor in spirit? The kindgom of heaven will be yours.
Do you mourn? You will be comforted.
Are you meek? You shall inherit the earth.
Do you hunger and thirst after righteousness? You will be filled.
Are you merciful? You shall obtain mercy.
Are you pure in heart? You will see God.
Do you make peace? You are the child of God.
Are you persecuted for righteousness sake? Yours is the kingdom of heaven.

- Matthew 5

Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments:

  1. Great post Juliana! These words are so encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So I know I'm like supposed to be off of blogger but I had the day off so I was checking on all my blogs and I just couldn't help but comment because we are going through the beatitudes in our Bible Study at camp. So it was super exciting to see this post and know that other people are thinking about the same things I am!

    ReplyDelete