Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Meditations

This evening during our bible reading my family read over and discussed II Corinthians 5. One particular passage we talked over was verses 14-15: "For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; 15 and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf."

We should live each and every day not for ourselves but for Christ. We should live every aspect of our day for Christ. We should wake up in the morning and ask what can be done for Him that day. I challenge both myself and you to do this tomorrow. Let the love of Christ control you so you can live for Him.

Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good post....I need to read it every day and remember! Everything...is for HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana you are definitly right here. I think I will take you up on that challenge!
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete