Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


 
 
 
 
 
Outside my window... The backyard. I can see turtles in the creek.... and a guy mowing.

I am thinking... About my classes for BLAST tomorrow

I am thankful for... A flexible schedule

From the learning room... Most everyone is done with school today. I had a math test this morning.

From the Kitchen... Not much is happening there tonight. The kitchen is usually uneventful nights before BLAST class.


I am wearing... My dark Skinny Kick Jeans, a comfy tee, barefoot, my silver cross ring, "diamond" stud earrings. My hair is straightend.

I am creating... Mmmm. I'm working on a few things...

I am going... Nowhere tonight. I had to go to the college this morning.

I am reading... My bible - psalms, proverbs, and I Peter. I'm not currently reading any books (looking for one to read) but I'm kinda reading a play by Oscar Wilde (same guy who wrote The Importance of Being Ernest) but I can't really get into it...

I am hoping... I can get my classes planned quickly and have a nice evening and an early night.

I am hearing... The lawn mower. Actually, it just stopped. I can hear the kids in the other room.

Around the house...  Everyone is busy doing something. Lots of us aren't home. Most people are getting ready for classes tomorrow.

One of my favorite things... Earl Grey Tea. I'm crazy over it. Did you know its Prince Charles' favorite blend? He has great taste. I need a cup about now...

A few plans for the rest of the week... Tomorrow is BLAST. Saturday is shopping. Sunday is a rest/catch up on unfinished things day. And all the next week is just full of normal week day stuff - school, homework, errands, gym, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I really like these posts!
    It's just another way to feel closer to y'all! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! =)
    Glad to see you back in the blog world =)

    ReplyDelete