Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

20 Things I Love for the Month of August!

1. Tree frogs
2. Marine Biology
3. Inception
4. Dressing Up
5. Lemons
6. Hot Air Balloons
7. Peppermint Essential Oils
8. Salt and Pepper Chips
9. The Zoo
10. Snorkeling
11. Beef Jerky
12. Hippos
13. Swimming pools
14. Geography
15. The I Love Lucy Show
16. Thunder storms
17. www.euphorichappyniess.blogspot.com
18. Baking soda
19. Crest toothpaste
20. BLAST class

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I like those things too!
    But "Crest Tothpaste!"
    =P lol
    I like your blog!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Toothpaste is the best!!!!
    Well, next to hippos! :p
    ~liv<3

    ReplyDelete