Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hehe, my family has recently discovered the webcam on our laptop. Crazy photo settings and lots of siblings and cousins means loads of fun! Hope you enjoy...


From left to right: Jeremy, Me, Jordan, Alex, Susannah



Haha. Crazy Jordan.


Alex and I on the "sandy setting".



Hunting Season!



Reminds of of those old etch-a-sketches...



Kinda gross but Alex's face was too great not to post.



Me and Alex


Me and Haley.

Hehe...


Me and my goldfish bowl head.



Until next time,
Juliana.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that was so fun! =)
    I enjoyed that!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so funny watching y'all behind the laptop!!
    My favorite setting is the sandy setting it's so neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brother, that's a terrible picture of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I love those pictures! I like you fish bowl picture.

    ReplyDelete