Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Love Beavers!


We were headed home from the beach the other day and stopped by Buc-ee's - the greatest gas station/convenient store in the world! I feel so sorry for those of you who don't live in Texas as only we Texans get the luxury of such a store! (Okay. Louisiana has a Buc-ee's too.)


Any way, they are always coming up new advertisements to put on their signs. Sometimes they are funny and sometimes they aren't but I loved the sign I saw the other day. Thinking about it now it really is pretty dumb but I still like it. Here is a picture of it.






What's your favorite Buc-ee's sign?


Until next time,
Juliana.

5 comments: