Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Few Things...

Hello all,

Sorry its been so long since I last posted. Classes have started back up at our house and we have been busy, busy preparing and teaching!

My family decided to take a Labor Day weekend vacation. We went to my Aunt's in Nacogdoches to celebrate my cousin, Jordan's, birthday. We ended up making a day trip to Louisiana. Once I get back home I will download all my pictures and write a big long post about it.

After much turmoil and many changes I updated my background. I had a billion other backgrounds and images before I settled on this one. I always try to make my header picture a picture of a horse. Its not always easy to find a horse that goes with my favorite background. This is what I was able to come with. What do you think?

Plenty of post coming soon.

Until next time,
Juliana.

2 comments:

  1. So do I!
    I also love zebras! =)
    Are you going to pictures too?
    I can't wait!
    Sue! =D

    ReplyDelete