Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A New Goal

and a quite serious one at that....

I WILL before my 21st birthday (which comes in July of 2012) travel to California and experience what could be the most thrilling, inspiring experience of all - cage diving with Great White Sharks.

The other day I was watching Steve Irwin's very last documentry which he made with Philippe Cousteau. In the documentry Philippe goes cage diving. That's something I've always wanted to do but after watching that documentry it made me really excited about it. Then today I went with my family to the Houston Aquarium and drove through a 70 foot long underwater tunnel and viewed a beautiful variety of sharks and again was excited and inspired to go cage diving.

So when I got home I looked up the closest place to view these babies and found that it was just off the coast of California. As the song goes... "California, here I come!". Here's the link to the crew I want to travel with. Take a look for yourself and see if your not just dying to give it a try yourself...

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! You can count on me!
    When are we going? Personally, I would like to be a little older befor I go to California.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be SO scary but SO fun! :)

    ReplyDelete