Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Take Nothing but Pictures, Leave Nothing but Footprints

Today is earth day. One of my favorite holidays. I love taking care of the earth. I love to plant flowers and trees, I love to recycle, I love caring for the animals that live here. I love the idea of helping the earth - helping it to heal, replinish, and grow. After all, the bible does tell us to be good stewards of the earth. That means to look after it. Its is God's beautiful creation. We need to make sure it stays beautiful. Over the years people have hurt the earth my littering, deforrestation, and pollution. But its never to late to reverse that.







Earth day has a bit of a saying. It goes.. "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Restore. Replinish." Its sort of the 5 Rs of the earth.










So, good people, go out side and plant a tree. Pick up trash. Make a donation. And be sure to tell someone else how they, too, can help.







Until next time,
Juliana.

1 comment: