Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Evening's Thoughts...

Truthfully, my thoughts this evening are all over the place. But tonight I'd like to share something I read last night and have been thinking about this evening.

I receive emails from Daily Success every morning. Yesterday the email was about starting your day... in the evening. The evening is a good time to reflect on the day past and evaluate your thoughts/actions/accomplishments/wrong doings etc. and prepare heart and mind for the next day. One thing that was suggested to do was meditate on scripture and setting spiritual goals for the next day as you drift off to sleep.



This evening when I was reading Psalms I read this verse - "...Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still". This is Psalms 4:4b.

Meditate on His word as you sleep tonight and let Him prepare your heart for a fresh, new day of worshiping Him.

Until next time,
Juliana.

1 comment: