Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday



Outside my window... Very green trees.

I am thinking... About everything I have to get down today. To name a few... Organizing all the books and papers in my bedroom, cleaning out and setting up the fish tank, preparing to install a new fridge, and working in the yard.

I am thankful for... Days like this. Productive.

From the learning room... At the moment my little sister is the only one doing school. She is working on grammar, I think. Everyone else is up cleaning the house.  

From the Kitchen... A new refrigerator. A friend bought it for us because our other one stopped working. What a blessing. God is good. Thank goodness for no more ice chests!

I am wearing... My jean shorts. I love these things. Perfect for summer. A pink and purple tye dyed shirt. Hair pulled up. And of course, my two silver rings. And as always... I'm barefoot.

I am creating... A pretty front yard. =)

I am going... Hopefully to get some new fish? And pick up some dinner.

I am reading... My bible. I have started II Chronicles and of course, reading my daily Psalms and Proverbs. I'm also reading through a book called The Power to True Success. Its a great learning book. You should look into it.

I am hoping... To finish everything I set out to accomplish today. Time is ticking.

I am hearing... The air condition and and people cleaning.

Around the house... Every one is busy. Some are doing school, some working on the computers, but most organizing and cleaning. The new fridge just got here. Also, everyone is all a buzz because our kittens were born last night. Two white ones and one that looks like a zebra. I'll post pictures.

One of my favorite things... A clean and organized room. And bookshelves. Bookshelves are one of my favorite things. <3

A few plans for the rest of the week... Nothing this week but the next will be busy!!

Until next time,
Juliana

4 comments:

  1. Great post Juliana! I enjoyed reading about what you are up to and what is going on near you! I enjoy reading Psalms and Proverbs as well! I've never read II Chronicles before, maybe I will read that tonight! :) Great post and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the kittens! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Juliana I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you over on my blog :) Hope that you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete