Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Monday, June 4, 2012

I Can do ALL Things through Christ who Strengthens Me!

Dear Friends,

I started my first ever semester of college today. Wow. The thought of college is really exciting and is the path I feel led to follow. But it won't be without challenges.

 I've enrolled in three different courses: General Biology, Biology Lab, and Learning Frameworks.

Let me tell you, if I don't constantly repeat that scripture to myself I'm not sure I'll make it through the summer.

But its not that the classes are hard. They are a piece of cake so far. But that's just it. I know all of this stuff! My psych class is a non-optional class and I'm being taught things like how to handle stress by yoga, listening to my ipod, or doing something fun, how to study better, how to take true or false tests, etc.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

This is a fact.

And the mind-set I must cling to to get through this semester.

I honestly look forward to what these classes hold and hope I can learn to laugh my way through them. A good grade is all that matters in the end.

Has anyone else ever had challenging college experiences?

Until next time,
Juliana.

3 comments:

  1. I have had challenging college experiences!
    At our college the trafic is horrible! What a challenge! Ok seriousoy, no.
    What a good overlook you have on college.
    ~Jordan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you learn something and get your college degree! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read a few of your older posts! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete