Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

 
 
 
Unfortunately, now that I go to school on Thursdays, Thursday's aren't so very thoughtful. But I'll give it a go anyway.
 
 
 
Outside my window... Empty computer labs.  

I am thinking... About babysitting tonight

I am thankful for... Excedrin

From the learning room... About to go to math class


From the Kitchen... I don't think this counts but I had a chicken salad spinach wrap from the campus cafe?... I made muffins and homemade pizza yesterday!
 (But the cat got in the house and ate all the pizza....)

 
I am wearing... Darkish colored jeans, a brown cami, a white/see through blouse with brown designs, three silver rings, brown boat shoes


I am creating... This blog post


I am going... No where for now, math class later, and to babysit even later


I am reading... My bible and "My heart in His hands"


I am hoping... For smooth sailing tonight and tomorrow


I am hearing... What is it that makes that humming noise in an empty room? Computer monitors? Lights? Whatever that is. And a guy rolling a cleaning supply cart down the hall.


Around the house... I'm not home so I couldn't say. But I would guess school and getting
ready for the evening

 

One of my favorite things...  Going home at the end of the day


A few plans for the rest of the week... Babysitting, homework, gardening

2 comments:

  1. How did the cat eat the pizza???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone left the back door open and she snuck in, jumped on the counter, and ate the pizza. Payton walked in and found her.

      Delete