Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Friday, March 29, 2013

He is Risen!

He lives! He lives!
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me,
along life's narrow way!
He lives! He lives!
Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives,
He lives within my heart!
 
 
And because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Life is worth the living. Happy Easter, y'all.
 
Until next time,
Juliana.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!
    I like the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing Juliana! I like how you put the crosses in the background.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty picture Juliana!
    And Happy Easter!
    We sang that song at church this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I love that song! Pretty picture!

    ReplyDelete