Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future. Life is worth the living just because He lives!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Picture of the Week!


That awful, horrible subject of abortion has been in the news a whole lot lately. I've learned quite a few things about abortion recently that I didn't know before. Probably a lot more than what I wanted to know. But now I know them. And they are terrible. And our nation allows them to happen.

How important it is that we combat these practices. How can we allow this to happen in our "Christian Nation"?

There is a war out there to fight. There are precious lives to be saved. And everyone needs to enlist and do their part to put a stop abortion.

As a friend told me the other day, there are many different battles to be fought in a war. And every soldier is sent to fight a different battle.

When it comes to fighting abortion, every soldier has a different battle to fight. Some will fight in court. Some will fight one the front lines, picketing outside of abortion clinics. Some will fight by witnessing to lost mothers and fathers. Some will fight by sharing the light with others they know. Some will fight by teaching their children God's standards and truths at an early age so they will be equipped to fight these battles as they grow.

Whatever your battle be, fight with all courage and faith, knowing that our God is always victorious.

Until next time,
Juliana.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Juliana! Great great post. I know more than I want to know too. It just seems surreal doesn't it? Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The more people post about this the closer to winning the war against it. That is a neat picture....I never thought about changing the 2 letters....really neat. I would like to have that bumper sticker.

    ReplyDelete